Wednesday, April 20, 2011

....and God said, "Let there be BLOG!"

So this is it. The whole blogging craze that's getting everyone's panties in a bunch. I started one too so I can't complain. Is this pretentious of me? Posting my thoughts, expecting people to read my words of wisdom? Nah. Like any other soul on the planet, I'll deny following any trend. I will however give anything a try.

You don't realize it, but I spent a good half-hour thinking of a catchy blog title. In Too Deep? Already a Sum 41 song title. Something to Accomplish While I'm at Work? Too obvious. All Bones, No Brawn? Fitting. Brawn makes me think prawn. Prawn shrimp. I like seafood.

How do I start? There are a few roads I could travel.

a.) My life story? I was born. I lived. Someday I will die.

b.) A review of a recent movie I saw? I just caught Scream 4. It was okay. Honestly, I thought the killer would be our heroine, Sidney Prescott, but it wasn't. It was however ****************. DUN-DUN-DUNNNN!

c.) A recent interaction or conflict that left me with an important life-lesson? I think you all could give a rats' ass. That apostrophe after the "s" implies there was more than one rat. Thus, asses.

Let's go with "None of the Above." This is it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Sir, you are amazing! Having no knowledge of who you are, I'd say you are awesome! I bet your proverbial stage is COVERED in panties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....you commented on your own blog? you're the coolest. ps who was the heronie in scream 4? i doubt i'll see it. coty for president. that'll be all.

    ReplyDelete